ELECLEAN_LOGO_grey70_2_工作區域 1.jpg

ELECLEAN Disinfectant Device




Eleclean Disinfectant Device

Eleclean Disinfectant Device is a portable device that transform water into high reactive oxygen disinfectant.


This device employs more than 34 patents and the world's first nano-catalysis electrochemical technology to convert water molecules into high reactive oxygen disinfectant in just 15 minutes.


Eliminate viruses and bacteria (such as H1N1 influenza virus, Escherichia Coli, Salmonellosis and etc.) using oxidation method.


Without adding chemicals, the device alleviates the need for preservatives, stabilizers, alcohol or scents that are common in conventional disinfectants, and thus will not result in cancer, skin allergies or dermatitis.

Moreover, Eleclean Disinfectant Device is eco-friendly and user-friendly. It's convenient and compact design makes it easy to carry everyday, everywhere.

WHO logo.png
Taiwan Excellence.jpg
Golden pin design award.png
iF Design.png
Good Design.png

Q: How does high reactive oxygen disinfectant eliminate bacteria and viruses? Is it safe?
A: The principle behind high reactive oxygen species as a disinfectant is the electrolysis of water ions that produce oxidizing agents such as hydroxyl radical, superoxide radical, and hydrogen peroxide. These substances are highly reactive and will destroy the protein structures of viruses and bacteria upon contact. However it is harmless and safe to human body, after these oxidizing agents have attacked the biological targets and completed their chemical reactions, they will transform back into harmless water or oxygen molecules which does not contain any poison or secondary pollution, therefore there is no risk for cancer or irritating effectsView more Skin Report

Q: Those common disinfectant products such as alcohol sanitiser are not effective at eliminate viruses?

A: The cell membrane of bacteria can actually dehydrated by 75% alcohol concentration, causing the bacteria to rupture and died, however most virus does not have any cell membrane and will not effected by alcohol. Therefore, there is no significant effect to virus. It’s noteworthy that virus is most deadly for human, such as H1N1 influenza virus.

Q: What is the difference between Eleclean Disinfectant Device and other disinfectant products?

A: Generally, the common disinfectant products sold in the market contains chemical additives and preservatives to prevent the deterioration of the disinfectant. Although it has remain their disinfecting effect, it is left with chemical residue followed by side effects such as cancer, skin allergies and dermatitis.

Eleclean Disinfectant Device use only water as the sole raw material, by adding water it can immediately generate fresh disinfectant, neither any chemical additives, preservatives nor stabilizers has been added. After eliminate bacteria and viruses, it will convert back into water and does not contain any poison or secondary pollution, therefore there is no risk for cancer or irritating effects. View more

Q: How long does the high reactive oxygen disinfectant can be stored?

A: The high reactive oxygen disinfectant can only be stored for 72 hours since there is no chemical preservatives or stabilizers are added. After 72 hours, just press the [activate] button to reactivate once again and you will get fresh high reactive oxygen disinfectant in 15 minutes.

Q: Can I pour the high reactive oxygen disinfectant to another container? Will it reduce the effectiveness after contact with air or light?

A: Yes, you may pour out to another container and carried separately. The high reactive oxygen disinfectant will not affect by air or light and can also maintain for 72 hours. 

​Q: Is it economical to use Eleclean Disinfectant Device?

A: Most disinfectant products are mostly disposable, consumer have to purchase repeatedly and generate a lot of unnecessary rubbish that is unfriendly to our environment. Eleclean Disinfectant Device are classified as household electrical appliances, it can use for many years and it is economical in long term use especially it only need to add in water only. The average of 1cc is less than RM0.01, on the other hand, other disinfectant products in Malaysia is RM0.30~0.40.